Sunday, October 12, 2008

# 67



I'm not very adventurous with what I pleasure my palate. I always want to be the kind of person that can try all kinds of new ethnic foods. I'm jealous of people who enjoy it, but I really don't. And Sushi. I wish I liked it. People who go out for sushi are always cool. And sushi looks beautiful and fun to eat. But I don't like it. That was the purpose for this goal.

Spencer made Carbonade... a Belgian dish he picked up on his mission. It doesn't look very adventurous. But if you had smelled the smells starting in my kitchen and filling up my home, you'd know it was adventurous. Especially for me. It was very tender and better than I expected...but a little strong for my liking. I'd probably eat it again, but don't think I'd order it if I were out.

1 comment:

jeanine said...

i'm like you... i'm NOT adventurous when it comes to food. I'm so much better than I was growing up but not much. We went to this fancy shmancy food competition with chefs from OKC. I tried to taste all of it but after a while I just felt sick. I don't know why people pay good money for that!

ps. I'm with you on the sushi. I wish I liked it but I don't