Sunday, February 1, 2009

#58

I finished the Book of Mormon. It's not like it's the first time I've read it or anything. But honestly, I've only read it a handful of times. I tend to do my scripture study by subject. It works better for my attention span. Plus I love really studying the ins and outs of a given topic. Or if I'm struggling with something, I frequently find answers by studying the subject at hand.

But it's good for me to break away from that format on occasion and really study the Book of Mormon. I love the way I feel every time I get through the whole thing. I really, really love it. And every time I get through it, I take Moroni's challenge and pray if the things I read are true (even though I don't question it). Every time I am reassured of the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon.

3 comments:

jeanine said...

Wow! You've done a TON of things on your list! I love it!

Wes and Jenn said...

This is Wes' wife, Jenn. He was excited to see you found us! It will be fun to get to know you via blog! Hopefully, I can get the Mumford's blog off of yours. Wes says to tell you hi!

jeanine said...

So.. how's your list going?