Sunday, February 1, 2009

#18

I made a Christmas dress. Spencer talked me into window shopping at Neimen Marcus. BIG MISTAKE. I wanted way too many things that I couldn't afford. But I did pay attention to styles. Short sleeved shift dresses were displayed in all kinds of colors with all kinds of accessories. And I don't think I could ever decide to pay $400 for a shift. I made it in one night with plaid I had in my fabric box. I even added a cute ruffle down the front...I thought that up myself. It has it's flaws...due to me insisting on finishing it up in one night, but I've already worn it more than once.

I really like the way the dress fits...I think I'll have to make another. But I'm not crazy about the fabric. I like it well enough to wear, but if I had tried it on in the store, I wouldn't have bought it.

***I need to take a picture.***

No comments: