Wednesday, August 6, 2008

# 8

That's right...I'm sportin' myself some new jammies.


I cannot tell you how ratty my PJ's were. I have several shirts that once belonged to one of my brothers. We haven't lived under the same roof in nearly ten years. That's how bad my PJ's were. I have bought new PJ's since we've been married...but they've all been maternity. And I do get a new pair every Christmas Eve, but flannel jammies are WAY too hot for Texas summers.

For some reason I hate spending money on pajamas. No one even sees them. Even still, I picked these off the clearance rack at Target...I spent $15 total and came out with two pair of PJ's. Not the cutest in the world, but a vast improvement from what I had been wearing. And I got them in time to take them on my trip to Utah so I didn't have to thoroughly embarrass myself.

3 comments:

Lauri said...

they look too cute and fashionable to be jamies.

Genn said...

very cute! Looks like you could even sneak out of the house to run an errand in those. You sound like you are so good at not spending money on indulgences. I am trying to get better, but I definitely seem to pick up "extra" stuff too often. Whenever I am at Target I seem to buy shorts or a tank top that turns into pj's.

jeanine said...

super cute... I love jammies. If I'm not going anywhere during the day sometimes I'll just stay in them all day long... cause they're much too comfy.