Wednesday, May 21, 2008

# 97


I set out today to find some Fun-Dip candy. It reminds me of childhood so I enjoyed it with the crazies. Reid LOVED it. Parker liked it. Gray acted like he wasn't so sure, but begged for more. While at the candy shop, Parker found a candy necklace. That seemed to fit the theme...it reminds me of being a kid. So I bought him one. Reid didn't want one. I was excluding him. It was actually a really fun outing. I can't remember the last time I went into a candy store. Afterwards we just sat in front enjoying candy and laughing our heads off.




6 comments:

Lauri said...

Sounds like a fun day. I didn't even know there were still candy stores around.

Emilee said...

how cute!
Em!

Erin said...

My geeks and I love going to Tom's Farm and Winco. Both have a great selection of old school candy. Autumn really loves the candy necklaces, and Austin loves push pops and ring pops!

jeanine said...

That sounds like a blast! I'll have to try something like that with my boys!

Autumn said...

Go Katie!! You're on a roll. Fab pics.

Jenn said...

What a fun day! I havent been in a candy store forever either, I bet the boys were in heaven. Great idea with the Fun Dip!